10/28/08

Last Minute Update

Once again, plans have changed! We just found out we'll be leaving tomorrow morning for a village located about 5 hrs. in an unknown direction. Pretty ambiguous, I know. It'll be fun as always though! As far as I know we'll be staying there for the next couple months, until Christmas break (Dec. 11). They've decided to keep everyone together in the same group, which I'm very excited about. I hear there's a possibility we may be able to check our email every once in a while, so that's good news too. Man, life just couldn't get better. I'm not sure if we'll get cell phone reception. We'll see... So, I hope life is treating you all well back at home! Miss you all- adios.

2 comments:

Steve Olsen said...

HHHHHHAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! EMILY!!! This is steve olsen. Your most favorite landscape working buddy. Right:) Well I just want to drop in you life for 25 second to let you know that i have been enjoying reading you blogs about your life in thailand and getting pooped on by a beetle LOL. I also want to say that You so diffrent without your bangs I hardly didn't even notice you at all! Well that is all i have to say:) God Bless you on your work in Thailand and you are i my prayers

Wezley said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

So funny, I pride myself in ALWAYS noticing when people change something, I'd like to think that I'm a very observant person. But while I was looking at your picture (very nice BTW)I was like "hey its Emily!" So didn't even notice that there was something different about your hair... and the bad thing is that Steve of all people noticed!!! lol Well, after knowing you for over two year (wow time flies) and seeing you everyday for a good number of that time I finally see you with your hair in a different way! :p